Fast growing veteran owned, local race timing company is looking to bring on more team members for the 2016-2017 season. This announcement is for multiple part time positions. The majority of our work is early morning weekend days with the exception of High School Cross Country and Track seasons. We provide timing and results for all types of events such as running, biking, and triathlon events. Great Pay.
RACE TIMER / SET UP TEAM:
- Use computer/timing system to capture athlete times during an event.
- Serve as the Timing Team lead during an event.
- Use company vehicle to travel to and from race locations safely.
- Provide excellent customer service for client, volunteer and participant inquiries.
- Help to set up all related timing equipment.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work with no supervision.
- Must be able to remain composed under stress/pressure.
- Must be able to troubleshoot systems.
- Must be able to act on behalf of the company in a respectful manner.
- Must be able to work early mornings and weekends.
- Must have a current valid drivers license.
- Must be legal to work in the United States.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Travel is required to include some overnights.
- Knowledge in computer networking.
- Avid athlete/runner.
- Knowledge of the running scene.
- Former Cross Country or track and field coaches.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request an application.
Please do not hesitate to contact us directly with any questions, comments, or other inquiries you may have so that we can get in touch with you directly to help you with your race’s specific needs.
We strive to answer all of our emails in as swift a manner as possible and thank you in advance for your time and patience.
PO BOX 562
West Bend, Wisconsin 53095